Session 4 notes
Start of session March 20 3990
- Encounter with pirate team ends in successful escape with prisoner, 3 pirate casualties, zero Freya casualties.
- surface damage to ship fuel housing
- minor damage and failure of fuel purification system
- minor damage to sandcaster launch turret
- major damage and failure of laser turret
- minor damage and failure of ship's Maneuver drive.
- Depart system March 20 3990
Jump to Huddoghter
- Arrive March 28 3990
- Encounter Mishatan 1600t Teardrop Finger Puzzle
- During refuel and minor repairs, the crew of the Freya was entertained by nearly 20 hours of old VHF broadcasts of a cartoon, featuring Sheriff Jack Rabbit and Punchy the Kangaroo, along with a cast of minor characters: a slightly inebriated gold miner named "Saddlebag" Pete, Zak the Practice Cactus (a not very well thought out choice for a sparring partner on Jack's part), and Miss Ooh La La, whose entrance is always accompanied by a wolf whistle and is a chronic source of conflict, and many others. Nearly all of the vignettes or episodes end up in a fight between Punchy and Sheriff Jack, with Jack always getting the worse part of it. Nearly all of them also conclude with a simple moral, which may or may not have bearing on the last conversation with Finger Puzzle.
- One Finger Puzzle comm channel features an over-solicitous Sheriff Jack; the other channel apparently accesses somewhat surly Finger Puzzle command or crew.
- Fuel and go, depart system March 29 3990
Jump to Vesarelict
- Arrive April 4 3990
- Starships currently in orbit or at highport:
Time now April 4 3990